3186 Coffey Lane
Santa Rosa, California 95403
QUOTE FOR CUSTOM LASER CUTTING SERVICES
Thank you for your interest in our panels. Our online quoting system is in the process of being developed. We appreciate your patience and in order to receive pricing we ask that you send us the below information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd rather discuss your project with us, feel free to give a call at 800-716-2116.
SIZE of panels - (Maximum size is 48" x 96")
QUANTITY of panels
WOOD TYPE - choose from:
- Unfinished MDF - if they will be painted
- Unfinished Maple or Walnut - if they will be stained
- Finished Wood Options: Cherry, Mahogany, or Dark Walnut (some Maple is also available).
- 1/8" (Cherry and MDF only)
PATTERN - Will you choose from our Library of Patterns, or will it be Custom? There is no additional cost for using a Lightwave Laser pattern, illustrated on our website. If you'd like a custom pattern, we can work with your idea, sketch, or digital file. We will need to discuss your vision or see your files in order to provide pricing.
If your panel will have a backing material, we also need:
BACKING MATERIAL - If your panel will be backlit, used as a window cover, privacy screen, cabinet door, etc. we offer these materials as a backing. We have selected them for their durability, beauty, and price point. All of these materials will give total privacy, but let in light.
- Fiberglass Impregnated Acrylic - An excellent choice when back-lighting a panel, it diffuses light well, and has a "rice paper" type look. Matte one side, shiny one side. 1/16" thick, sizes up to 4' x 8'
- Laminated Shoji paper - A lower cost, surface washable, durable laminated paper with a handmade look. Matte surface, beautiful texture. Works nicely on floorscreens and window covers.
- .2mm, White or Tan, up to 36" x 96"
- .45mm, White, up to 36" x 72"
- Frosted Acrylic - A colorless, light-diffusing material with a velvety matte surface. A good choice when sandwiching between 2 panels, 1/8" thick, sizes up to 4' x 8'.
Other choices of wood, thickness, and backing material are available, but may have a longer lead time.
We are happy to discuss your project or any questions you may have. Please give a call: 800-716-2116.